Idler wheel Anatomy

next page

Historical Background Information


The construction of the linkage with the idler wheel was several times modified. There are 2 major versions, starting around 1950 with the F 50-8, Lenco used this first version also in the B 50-16. With the beginning of the ‚Heavy Platter‘ models - around 1958 - a new construction for the idler wheel linkage was necessary because the position of the motor has changed to the top left. The B 60 - later re-named as L 70 - was the first with this new construction. In 1962 the new construction was also used in the ‚light platter models’ starting with the B 51 and later on in the B 52 and B 55.

The first idler wheel linkage version used in the

F 50-8 and B 50-16

The axle in this version is 3 mm !

…to be continued (under construction)

First linkage version

in a F 50-8

Idler wheel plastic 

with old linkage

Idler wheel plastic 

with 3.00 mm bearing

Old idler wheel

with all parts

Old idler wheel

spring and clips

© Copyright 2021 – Urheberrechtshinweis

Alle Inhalte dieser Website, insbesondere Texte, Fotografien und Grafiken, sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Das Urheberrecht liegt, soweit nicht ausdrücklich anders gekennzeichnet, bei Max Aeschlimann. Bitte fragen Sie mich, falls Sie die Inhalte dieser Website verwenden möchten.

© 2021 RESUS.CH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last Update: 15.09.2021

14.09.2021

- Added the Lenco 610 in the portable section

15.09.2021

- Added the Lenco 811 POP stereo in the portable section